Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Training round 2...week 2.

This morning my hamstrings are so tight, that it seems like no amount of stretching will make the tension ease up.  It's funny, before I started running, I was very flexible, probably from all the Yoga and Pilates, but because of the motions used for running, I have decreased flexibility.  I'm going to have to work on that.  Anyway, with 2 feet of fresh snow on the ground, I opted to do my run on the treadmill this morning.  I started out with a few minutes at a walking pace, then ran for 4 miles.  I did an additional 15 minutes of walking to cool down.  Then I also did 30 minutes on the elliptical, mainly because I was really into an episode of The Biggest Loser, and I didn't want to just sit and watch it...I have to keep moving!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha usually my moving while a show is on is cleaning the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Kadie...I do that too! As Martha would say, "It's a good thing." :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!