Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mid-week workout.

This morning we woke up to a couple of inches of fresh snow, and it's still falling, so I once again wussed out and opted to use the treadmill.  I started out with 20 minutes of walking, then did 30 minutes of running, then did another 30 minutes of walking.  My training schedule said to do a 3 mile run today, but I just threw all that extra walking in there so I could watch an additional episode of Lost.  :)  When I finished on the treadmill, I did 20 minutes of Yoga.  I wanted to do more, but my kids are all home for Christmas break and they are already fighting and saying they're "bored"...it's going to be a loooonnnggg two weeks.  I'm hoping that after Saturday they will be occupied with their new toys, and maybe that will distract them from fighting.  One can hope.

2 comments:

  1. hey i came across your blog on complete running. i am also running the ogden marathon! it will be my first and im so happy to find someone who is going through the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be grateful it's only a 2 week break. My work out situation is in dire straights 4 weeks into having the kids home...

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!