Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Time with the kids.

My kids are getting geared up for some fun hikes we have planned this summer.  One of the hikes is an 8 mile trail hike up to a mountain lake, which is in about three weeks.  So in preparation for all the activity, they are doing some extra walking/jogging/running according to a schedule that I printed out for them.  This morning my 8 year old daughter and my 11 year old son and I walked to the park (1/2 mile), jogged/walked a little over a mile, then walked home.  I know it doesn't sound like much, but right now I just want to start getting them into the routine of doing some kind of scheduled exercise each morning now that they are on their summer break.  When we came home, I did 30 Day Shred.  I haven't done that one in a while...I think I should probably try and do it 3 or 4 times a week because it's such a great workout that only takes 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!