Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

5 miles.

Today I went out early for a nice 5 mile run.  My dang knee was hurting pretty badly, but I was able to finish in 53 minutes (10:30 min/mile) and as soon as I started to walk my cool down, the pain subsided.  I'm starting to worry that I'm going to have to run my marathon through the pain, but I guess I can work on getting it healed as much as possible during my taper period.  After my run I came home and did 50 minutes on the elliptical.  I just felt like I had more energy to expend, I guess. :)  Coming up on Saturday will be my last (super) long run until the marathon - a 22 miler I will be doing with a group of people, all of whom run faster than me, so it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!