Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Misc. XT

Today I began my workout with 20 minutes of Pilates, and followed that with 75 minutes on the elliptical.  Like yesterday, I ran the stairs at intervals during my time on the elliptical for a total stair time of 15 minutes.  After that hard hour and a half of keeping my heart rate up and my legs pushing their limit, I was feeling a little faint and wobbly.  Of course, I figured, as tough as I am, I could still follow that up with a run on the treadmill.  Ahem.  I only lasted 15 minutes at a slow jog before I knew I had to take a break.  Even my arms were starting to feel like Jell-O.  I fixed myself something to eat and now I plan to take a shower and hopefully give my body a little recovery time.  Maybe that will include getting more than 5 hours of sleep tonight.  One can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!