Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bonus run ~ 4 miles!

This afternoon after my husband and I came home from running errands, he asked me if I wanted to join him for a run in the park.  Well I'm not one to turn down a fun run in the park, let alone a little one on one time with my hubby, so even though I'd already done 9.5 miles this morning, to the park we went.  Even though it was midday, we still had to gear up in our cold weather attire - 30 something degrees and a bit of wind today.  The mountains are covered in snow surrounding our little town.  It makes for a beautiful view from the park while we're running, but I'm still not sure I'm ready for this winter thing yet.  Anyway, we did an "easy" 4 miles.  It was nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!