Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

XT day.

This morning I began my workout by doing 30 minutes on the stationary bike, also using the hand weights to do reps while cycling.  Then I got on the elliptical and did some circuit training, doing 5 minute intervals of elliptical alternating with other cv and strength training exercises, such as sit-ups, step-ups with weights and punches with weights.  I did that for a total of 45 minutes, then got back on the bike for an additional 15 minutes.  This week has been going pretty well, in terms of my diet and exercise.  I look forward to keeping that momentum going and hopefully seeing some noticeable results within the next few weeks.

How's everyone else doing with their "New Year's Resolutions", or just self-improvement in general?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Happy weekend to you! I'm finally using myfitnesspal- are you proud?? It helps me keep in check, too, so I've been doing better with my own goals as well.

    ...I better go do my 5 miles now!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!