Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday fury.

Friday is one of my least favorite days of the week.  The kids don't have school, I only have time to workout in the morning if I get up extra early, before I have to go to cub scout meetings, then there's usually other stuff going on, too.  Today, we only had scouts.  So, I did get up (a little) early and ride the bike for an hour before I had to get ready to go.  Then, after feeding the kids their lunch, Chris and I packed them all up and went in to the gym for some swimming.  Well, actually, thanks to my sweet and generous husband, I did 45 minutes of cardio before meeting him in the pool, where he was busy referee-ing spats between the kids.  You would think they could just swim, play and be happy, but it never goes like that.  Ugh.  Anyway, I was happy to get that extra workout in today.  It helped on a blah Friday like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!