Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simple day.

This morning I started my day doing Jillian's Yoga Meltdown again.  It's weird, but as I sit here this evening writing this post, my hamstrings and calves actually feel sore from it.  One would think that as you gain strength and a certain level of fitness that the "simpler" exercises wouldn't make you sore anymore.  Not that Yoga is simple, but I've done it lots before.  All it takes is a short break and then when coming back to it, apparently all your muscles freak out.  After I finished with Jillian, I got on the treadmill and walked for an hour and a half.  I probably should have run today, at least a little, but I felt a recovery day was in order.

1 comment:

  1. I find it strange when I get sore. For as active as we are you wouldn't think it would happen all that often! But I usually welcome it, because it means that something is changing!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!