Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 40.

Today is a (rest) day according to my training schedule. It's hard not to run on rest days; I've come to look forward to my time out running and I feel "off" on the days I don't run. Anyway, I used today for a little cross training. I started with a 30 minute, high impact belly dancing DVD, and then I did a 30 minute strength training DVD. I know there are a lot of people out there who are not fans of using videos to train or exercise, but I have about 5 DVD's that I use regularly on a rotation and I have found that they work very well for what I need. I can do them in my workout room, away from the chaos of the rest of the house, and they are a good way for me to stay focus and productive for a measured amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!