Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 44.

It was pouring rain this morning when I took the kids to school, so I decided to do my run on the treadmill. I warmed up with 15 minutes of Pilates, then walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes before picking up the pace and running for 30 minutes (about 3 miles), then slowed it down again and walked another 10 minutes. It's been a few weeks since I've used the treadmill to do my run, and it's so different from being outside where I've had to bundle up and barely break a sweat because it's so cold outside. When I was done with my run today, I was soaked with sweat! I also did an intense 30 minutes of Yoga. I was feeling tired and run down yesterday afternoon and evening, but I feel renewed this morning and my workout felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!