Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 60.

Longer run today: 3.5 miles. I warmed up with a few minutes of walking before starting my run. I had the sun shining in my face the whole time, and even though it was still a bit cold, it felt so nice to be in the sun. My legs were feeling a little tired and heavy during today's run. I try to do visualizations when I start to feel like that, that I am light on my feet with wings on my shoes, like Hermes. Sometimes it helps, other times I just have to force myself to keep running. Mind over body. After my run, I did 30 minutes of Yoga, and that felt really good. What I love about Yoga is the stretching and breathing combined with the strength training, it makes my body happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!