Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 67.

Long run today: 4.5 miles. I warmed up with 10 minutes of Pilates, and then a few minutes of walking before starting my run. I actually felt pretty good for most of the run. Around mile 3 it started to rain, and by the time I got back home I was soaked. For some reason I felt like I was having a hard time taking in a deep breath. I tried to focus on recovery breathing during the second half of my run (breath in 2-3-4, breath out 2-3-4). I think it might have had something to do with the high humidity in the air. At any rate, it's a good feeling to increase the mileage each week and have a sense of accomplishment for just doing it. I also did 30 minutes of Yoga after my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!