Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 104.

My desktop computer has a screen saver on it from Runner's World Magazine which has pictures of runners and inspirational quotes.  One of the quotes says: "There's no such thing as bad weather, only soft people."  I'm guessing that whomever said that must be from Idaho.  This morning my training schedule said to walk for 1 hour.  I put my little guy in his stroller and off we went.  It was about 35 degrees, windy, dark clouds looming and a few sprinkles coming down.  The whole time I was walking the dark clouds threatened to burst out in rainfall at any moment, but lucky for us it held off and I was able to get in my entire walk, and we ended up going for almost 4.5 miles.  Is it really the end of May?  Still waiting for the warmer weather to come and stay.  :(  When I returned home, I also did workout 2 of the Yoga Meltdown DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!