Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 107.

I had a hard time getting going this morning.  I woke up with a headache, a little bit of a stomachache and I could barely motivate myself to do much of a warm up before heading out for my run.  It was also cold, cloudy and sprinkling, and of course the gloomy weather is a sure mood dampener.  I knew I just had to get out the door and do it, and to make it simple, I decided to do my run on the track at the park.  I walked there, then ran 3 miles and walked about 1/2 mile as a cool down.  As any runner will tell you, you always feel better after a run, and I can attest to that today.  When I got home I did the 30 Yoga Meltdown DVD.  We're going to be attempting a family camping trip for the next few days, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that, even though there's  a thunderstorm happening right now, that by later today we'll get some clear skies and warmer weather.  Tomorrow on the schedule is another 3 mile run, then Thursday a 6 miler, and I'm actually looking forward to running a new route out in the country, especially now that I feel more safely equipped with my new, pink pepper spray.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!