Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 182.

This morning I had an easy 3 miler on the schedule.  I actually think it was more an exercise in mental fortitude.  I went to bed last night with a splitting headache, and woke up this morning not feeling a whole lot better.  I actually considered skipping my run altogether, but I decided I had to push through it.  I did 10 minutes of Pilates to warm up, then took some Motrin before heading out for my run.  Once I got outside in the fresh, cool air and got moving, I felt a little better.  I definitely took the "easy 3 miles" thing literally, and did an easy, slow run.  When I got home, my head didn't hurt so much, so I went ahead and did workout 3 from 30 Day Shred, and since I felt even better after finishing that, I also did a 40 minute Pilates/Yoga combination DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!