Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 257.

Sometimes lately I feel like the little kid saying, "Look Ma, no hands!", except I'm saying, "Look Ma, I'm running...and running....still running...!"

Today was a 12 mile run.  I decided, since it was a "short" long run, that I would do a route that has lots of tough hills.  I was actually surprised at how much easier (and I use that term very loosely!) it was going up those hills than I remember it being from the last time I ran that same route.  Again, progression showing itself.  I also accidentally did almost a half a mile extra, because I didn't hear my watch alarm go off when I hit 12 miles.  I guess that's good; I definitely felt tired in my legs, but I felt like I could have kept on going without any trouble.  Just 2 weeks until the big day....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!