Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday morning run.

Today I did a 10 mile run.  It went pretty well.  I felt really good mentally and aerobically, but my legs did get pretty tired.  I think that might have something to do with the fact that, since we've remedied our computer situation, last evening I was eager to catch up on an episode of The Biggest Loser, so I spent 85 minutes doing a slow jog on the treadmill while I watched it.  Probably not the smartest thing to do the night before a long run, but I guess it's all training in the end.  I enjoyed my run today.  The roads were actually clear, it's cold, but not too cold, and not too windy ~ so more or less perfect running conditions.  When I got home, I spent about 10 minutes stretching.  I need to work on doing more stretching.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! Glad to see you keep your miles up!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!