Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

14 miles ~ ♫ Don't Stop me now, 'cause I'm havin' a good time...♫

Long run day and I did 14 miles.  I did an out and back run, starting out around 7am and getting home around 9:50am.  I wore my knee brace and warmed up with a couple of minutes on the elliptical to loosen up my hips and knees.  I'm stoked because I ran the whole thing, no walking breaks at all.  I mean, not the fastest run of course, but I used my positive affirmations and mantras to keep me going through rough patches, and just got it done.  I even had enough energy afterward to take the kids to the park so they could ride their bikes, while my husband and I walked a couple of laps around the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!