Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 miles, and ~ The jacket came off!!!

Yep, that's right folks...I had to remove my jacket while on my 4 mile run this morning - it was that warm.  It's been a long time since I've had to deal with this issue, though I'm not complaining.  My sister-in-law and her family are visiting today, so I was able to leave Nicolas at home while I went on my run.  It was great to be in the sun, sweating, running.  When I downloaded my Garmin info, it said I averaged a pace of 10:50 min/mile, which is pretty dang good for me and how things have been going with my leg pain issues.  It's amazing what great weather and a boost in mood can do for energy level!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!