Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 miles.

This morning, though a little chilly (about 22 degrees), I put Nicolas in his jogger and we headed over to the park for my run.  There was one section of the track that still had a layer of snow on it, but it was only about 15-20 feet long, so whenever I got to that section I would walk the stroller through it then resume running.  I did 5 miles, though I think Nick was cold and ready to come home around 2 miles!  Think Spring...think Spring...:)

2 comments:

  1. It can't come soon enough! Hey we're looking at jobs out in Boise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so awesome!! We live on the opposite side of the state, but it's only about a 3.5 hour drive - most of my husband's family lives near Boise. If you were there, I'd have a good reason to make the trip more often! ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!