Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Post-vacation blues...

We're home from our short trip.  This evening I need to spend preparing for my longest run, pre-marathon.  I can't say I did much of a structured workout or running during the two days we were gone, but we did do quite a bit of walking and swimming, so that has to count for something, right?  We weren't able to soak in much vitamin D, either.  In fact, we went to Jackson, WY, which is even colder and snowier than where we live.  But unfortunately a trip to sunny California just wasn't in the cards for this Spring break, so we take the good with the bad.  It was fun to get away and have a break in the monotony, anyway and my legs should be good and rested for tomorrow's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!