Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Rest day...

Or, at least it's supposed to be.  It's now 8:35pm and I've been up since about 4am, when I got annoyed with laying in bed, uncomfortably tossing and turning and feeling miserable from this stupid cold and just decided to get up for the day.  The coughing, the sneezing, the runny nose, the headache, the body ache, the sore throat - yep, it's all here.  After guzzling what we had left in the fridge of my freshly extracted fruit/vegetable juice, which was probably about 16 or more ounces, and using some nasal decongestant spray, I decided to try and relax with some Pilates, which I did for about 30 minutes.  Then the rest of the day is sort of a blur, from running to and from Cub Scout and Achievement Days girls activities, doing some closet/spring cleaning, walking into town with the kids so they could play at the park, then making dinner and after dinner, another family walk to the walking park where my husband and I walked some more while the kids rode their bikes...now while I'm waiting for the kids to settle down for the night, I've been researching Chi-Running online (very interesting, by the way), and feeling ready for bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!