Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 minute run.

We just returned this afternoon from a night of camping.  I did a lot of walking/hiking and playing with the kids, but I didn't do my 3 mile tempo run this morning, as per my schedule.  So, after I got some laundry started and things unpacked from the camper, I jumped on the treadmill and did a 30 minute interval run.  I (almost) went outside for my run, but a 4pm, 90 degree, sun beating down on me run just seemed a bit too much.  Instead I put on my headphones, put a fan inches away from the treadmill and got to work!
This is where we camped...isn't it beautiful?  I love being out in nature with my family.  It's my favorite place to  be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!