Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Evening post.

It just occurred to me that I had not yet done a blog post for the day...whoa!  Weird.  For me, anyway.  I did do a workout this morning, I even did a little running, but I've also had sick kids lately, one of them being sick enough to stay home from school today so my day got a little busy after that.  I started out with 20 minutes of Pilates, followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical, then I got on the treadmill and did a 20 minute run.  Then, since my husband had the day off, I got the grocery shopping done then came home and cut up fruits and veggies to have in the fridge for the next few days, did a bit of juicing, made dinner and then did a couple of loads of laundry while listening to a Dave Ramsey broadcast.  By the time I sat down at the computer this evening and checked my pedometer, I had gone almost 14000 steps today.  I guess I did pretty well, and can feel it with an annoying muscle cramp in my calf that doesn't want to go away.  Maybe I should go to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!