Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

12.5 Miles.

I'm really starting to love my Tuesdays and Thursdays...no one to answer to but myself, at least for about 8 hours of the day!  After I sent my husband off to work and the kids were all at school, I ventured out for a long run.  I did a loop that involves lots of hills and totals a little over 12.5 miles.  It was a fun, relaxing run, except it was a bit cold and windy.  It feels like winter is already here.  Ugh.  My hamstrings were burning during my run, too.  Not sure what's going on there.  I've been using the foam roller regularly to try and release some of the tension in my legs, but my hamstrings never seem to want to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!