Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Keeping busy.

The past few days have been kind of busy, but I did manage to fit in a 45 minute elliptical workout yesterday, and this morning I set out for a run.  I only made it a couple of miles because I wasn't feeling well.  My stomach was cramping and so were my legs, so I just went home, but at least I got in those couple of miles.  After a little rest back at home, I was able to get on the elliptical and do 45 minutes, and I'm now planning on walking on the treadmill for bit while I watch General Conference (of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints) on the internet.  It's funny how things can change so much from day to day.  I was feeling rejuvenated after my 10 miles and our fun hike on Thursday, but this morning I'm totally dragging and feeling a little weepy, to be honest.  Oh, well.  Soon it's a new week and we have lots of fun things planned over the next 7 or 8 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!