Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mid-week workout.

This morning I started my workout with 20 minutes of Pilates.  Just as I predicted, my arms are feeling quite sore today from doing that JM Yoga yesterday.  I guess that means I should do it more often.  After doing some Pilates, I got on the elliptical and did my new circuit training routine of 5 minutes on, then 5 minutes doing step-ups using 5 pound hand weights.  I did that for a total of an hour on the elliptical and 35 minutes worth of the step-ups.  When I finished with that, I got on the treadmill and did 30 minutes of speed work.  Lately I've been feeling like my workouts have been more productive than usual.  It's a good feeling.  I think it might be due to the fact that because there are all the seasons of The Biggest Loser on Netflix, plus I've been watching the current season once a week on Hulu, I've been watching at least an episode or two a day while doing other things and "getting in my burn" is constantly on my mind!  I don't even have a BodyBugg to track my calories burned, like they use on that show, but using MyFitnessPal.com has helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!