Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Back to the grind.

This morning I decided I'd better get back to business with a good workout, considering the amount of junk food I've eaten the past few days.  ;)

I started out with 30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes of circuit intervals using hand weights and step-ups.  Then I got on the treadmill for an hour of walking.  My quads have been quite sore since my run on Saturday, I'm guessing because of the amount of downhill that run involved.  I also realized that I need to bite the bullet and get outside for more than just one run a week.  I'm not sure the treadmill is cutting it, and since the YakTrax work so well, I've really got no excuse.  It may not happen until next week when the kids are back in school, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!