Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Fitness Pal

I meant to mention this earlier, but forgot...

Some of you may use or have heard of the website www.MyFitnessPal.com.  It's a food and exercise logging site where you can set up a profile, with weight loss/maintenance goals, then you enter your daily food intake and exercise and it automatically calculates your caloric needs vs. calories burned, etc.  There are many other similar websites out there, but this is the one I have been using for several months and have found it to be very helpful in tracking my progress or seeing where I need to improve.  Anyway, if any of you are interested, you can create a profile for yourself then add me as a connection, or if you're just curious, you can even just go on there and "troll" around on my diet and exercise journal.  My profile is not private, you can find me under the profile name: PriscillaBake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!