Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

4 miles and spin class ~ a first!

Tuesdays and Thursdays are quickly becoming some of my favorite days.  My husband's current work schedule has him off, and all four kids are in school, so we get to "play."  As soon as we dropped them off, we headed up to the gym to make it in time for a spin class.  I've never taken a spin class before, and it was ridiculous ~ I LOVED it!!  I seriously don't think I've ever sweated that much in my life.  The class was one hour of intense, hardcore cardio.  I am definitely going back for that one, and I'm hoping I can integrate it into my schedule at least a couple of times a week.  After the class was over, Chris was completely spent, so he went into the basketball gym and shot baskets, while I headed upstairs to a treadmill.  I did an "easy" 4 miles (5.5mph pace).  After the burn I felt in my legs from spinning, I wasn't sure I would even be able to go that far, but once I got in a groove, I was able to stick it out long enough to get the 4 miles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!