Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You spin me right round baby, right round...

Not much of a surprise here, but I enjoyed my morning spin class today, preceded by 45 minutes of strength training at the gym.  Today my focus was chest and biceps, and I love having Chris with me on the days I do those muscles groups because it means I can do bench press.  I need him to spot me; I have this huge fear of dropping the barbell on my face and knocking out all of my teeth. ;)

My legs and core are feeling a little bit sore today.  I seriously need to get a copy of that Jillian DVD so I can do it more than once a week.  It is awesome (hard)!

Despite a great morning workout, this afternoon I wasn't feeling too great and took a nap hoping to get rid of my headache.  I woke up feeling worse, but my husband was sweet enough to bring me home a Diet Coke and I combined that with a shoulder and neck rub down with some Icy Hot.  A couple of hours later and I'm feeling much better.  I even got on the treadmill for a short "walk", just to get in at least a mile.  I did 1.25 miles, and even though I probably could have run it, I opted to just walk.  Tomorrow, more running. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better! Your hubby is so sweet to deliver beverages AND massage!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!