Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I feel like Rocky...



Remember how I told you this morning that today I was going to run stairs at ISU?  Well, I did, and it was awesome!  What a great workout.  After Chris and I spent a little over an hour doing weights at the gym, we headed over to Holt Arena.  I put on my music, and got to work zig-zagging up and down every aisle of stairs.  I did one side of the stadium twice, then ran down the ramp at the end and over to the other side where I ran all of those stairs once, then I sprinted back to the beginning.  It took me about 40 minutes, and my legs were shaking when I finished.  As I sit here tonight I can already tell that my legs are probably going to be a tad bit sore tomorrow, but I don't care.  It was totally worth it to feel a little bad a$$. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You are bad ass! Mike has been running them with a 25# weight in a back pack! Now that's just plain nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!