Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 miles and other things.

Last night I tossed and turned and I kept waking up feeling like my neck and shoulders were getting pinched.  When I finally got up for the day at 6, my head was pounding.  I rubbed some Icy Hot on my shoulders then headed downstairs to hit the Motrin bottle.  After I got the kids' lunches made and all of them off to school, I jumped on the elliptical for 30 minutes while I waited for my husband to wake up.  He had said he wanted to run together this morning, since we both only needed to do a short, easy run.  After he woke up, we walked to the park, then did a little over 2 miles in well under 20 minutes (woo hoo!), then walked home to cool down.  When we got home, I got back on the elliptical and did another 15 minutes.  I felt like I needed to get more exercise in today, but I don't want to do too much running.  Now my headache seems to be gone, so I'm feeling quite a bit better and I can enjoy the peace and quiet of the day...until the kids come home from school. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!