Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More XT...

Apparently the elliptical is my best friend this week.  I suppose it's a good way to get in a decent cardiovascular workout without over using my running muscles.  I did 70 minutes on the elliptical this morning, followed by 20 minutes of strength training.  Nothing too rigorous; 100 ab crunches using the stability ball, then reps of arm exercises using 5 pound hand weights.  Tonight and tomorrow night my focus is going to be on getting a good night's sleep.  We'll see how that goes. :)

I also wanted to direct any of you, my loyal readers, who may be training for (or would like to train for) your first 10K, half marathon or full marathon, to a great new feature on Active.com:
If you go to this page you will find forums, tips and other helpful tidbits on running and training for your races!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!