Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day three.

It felt great to get outside for today's run: 1.5 miles.  It was around 30 degrees outside, snowing lightly and pretty windy, but a mile and half isn't much to push through.  I also did an additional 20 minutes of walking, before and after the run for warm-up and cool down.

I also got my new book in the mail yesterday: "Complete Book of Women's Running: The best advice to get started, stay motivated, lose weight, run injury-free, be safe and train for any distance."  I've already read through the first 5 chapters, and it's been a great help.  A lot of tips and things that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.  Looking forward to reading more today.  I am anxious for the weather to become more spring-like, though I'm not too optimistic it will happen any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!