Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 16.

Today I started my morning routine with 20 minutes of yoga/pilates for a warm up. My schedule called for a 3 mile run, so I took Nick in his stroller and walked to the park, ran 5 laps (3.13 miles) and walked home to cool down, which is about a ten minute walk. About half way through my run my hips started to burn; I'm not sure what that was all about, I've never had that problem before. I'm hoping it's because I wore a different pair of running shoes than the ones I'd been wearing, and they don't have quite as much cushioning in the soles. My feet felt fine, but maybe there wasn't enough shock absorption to keep my hip joints happy. Tomorrow I think I'll go back to my other shoes and hope that makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!