Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 23.

I started this morning with 20 minutes of Pilates and Yoga, then did my 3.13 mile run, with a walking warm up and cool down. Boo, hiss on the snow that started to fall while I was out on my run!!

I also wanted to say something to those of you who have been reading my blog, and especially those who have given me feedback, whether through comments or otherwise. I know that a day to day detailing of my training workouts will get a little boring, especially around day 200! But I'm keeping this record to track my training and plan to have it made into a hard copy after I run the marathon. Those who have mentioned that I have inspired them to do more, thank you so much, although I have to say that I am equally as inspired by many of you, and being able to share this journey with you is a great motivator for me, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!