Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 51.

Today we are leaving to go camping, so I wanted to fit my run in before we left. The schedule said 3 miles, so I thought I would do the route I did last week, and just use my GPS to gauge 3 miles, and walk the remaining mile and a half. Unfortunately, we had ANOTHER storm come through, and there was ANOTHER 3-4 inches of snow, and the wind was blowing fiercely, so I opted for the treadmill. I started out walking 10 minutes before picking up the pace and running for 30 minutes, then slowed down to walk a 10 minute cool down. I'm looking forward to doing my run on a trail at the campground tomorrow, and the weather report says it's supposed to be a whole 50 degrees; I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!