Looking for something? Try here...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 77.

Sunday = rest day.  I subscribe to Runner's World daily emails, which usually include a quote of the day.  This one came this week, and I love it!  I have talked to so many people who run for fitness, weight control, stress relief or recreation, but because they don't do a lot of miles, or don't run races, they say "I'm not a runner..."  (I also have felt this way, and that's why I like this quote so much.)

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run. "

~John Bingham, running writer and speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!