Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 136.

This morning I started my day with 20 minutes of Pilates, then headed out for my 5 mile run. I felt good this morning, and for the first time this week, my legs didn't hurt while I ran. After my run I did level 2 of the Yoga Meltdown. We're leaving this afternoon to go to a family reunion camping trip for the whole weekend. I'm going to take the laptop and a couple of my Jillian Michaels DVD's so I can do those in the mornings. I always feel so much better on my non-run days if I can do some kind of a structured workout. Plus, we'll be camping, so hopefully we'll be doing lots of walking and other activities that burn lots of calories! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!