Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 154.

The start of another week of training!  3 mile run today.  I got up at 6am and did 10 minutes of Pilates and a few minutes of walking before starting my run.  I felt good, no pain, so I tried to focus on good form, lifting my knees higher, etc.  When I came home I did workout 1 from 30 Day Shred.

The past few months have really flown by, and I can't believe I'm already this far in my training.  I was just looking at the calendar and noticed that I only have 6 weeks until I'll be running the Pocatello 1/2 Marathon, and 16 weeks until the RimRock Marathon!

1 comment:

  1. I love starting the week off with a run. Unfortunately, my weekday runs have to be done during my lunch hour and today it's supposted to be 94 by noon, headed to 100. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!