Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 180.

Cross training day.  I slept in until about 8:30 this morning, and I'm sure my body needed the extra zzz's.  I did a 30 minute Pilates DVD, followed by workout 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I had planned on also doing 30 minutes on the elliptical, but we have a busy family outing planned today of back to school shopping with the kids, and everyone is waiting on me, so I guess I'd better go get ready and maybe I can do the elliptical this evening.

A good friend of mine ordered me a subscription to Runner's World Magazine, and I got my first issue yesterday.  Timely enough, as the main article is how to run a successful half marathon, and there are some good tips in there that should help me with my first half in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!