Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 200.

This morning I went for an easy 25 minute walk, then did 30 minutes of Pilates.  My cold has gotten worse, and I am not too happy about it.  It's at that point where you wake up in the morning feeling pressure in the sinuses, eyes, and nose areas.  The good thing is, I start to feel better after I've been up and moving for a while, and I also feel better when I'm outside in the fresh air.  I'm just hoping that my runny/stuffy nose doesn't affect my run too much tomorrow.  Now I'm headed into town to pick up my race packet/bib, etc!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. I woke up this morning with the same thing. I keep checking for updates and pictures- I'm so excited. Hope everything went well and you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support, Rebecca! It helps motivate me to know you read and follow my blog. Great job on your 8 miles today!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!