Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 238.

5 mile run today.  I felt stiff as a board starting out, even though I did do a brief stretching warm-up.  Particularly, the muscles on the backs of my legs were so tight, I felt like I was dragging them on the ground.  I figured that as I ran, they would loosen, and they did...very slightly!  Half way through my run I spotted a couple of coyotes in a field, and watching them for a mile or so, distracted me well enough.  As I was coming down a hill on the last mile stretch, I noticed someone jogging towards me, pushing a stroller.  It took a minute for it to register that it was my husband coming to run the last mile with me.  As we joined up and headed home, the clouds let loose and the rain came down.  My husband said, "If I'd have known it was going to rain, I wouldn't have come to run with you!"  Ha ha...sucka!  ;)  I guess I'm just getting used to dealing with inclement weather, because the rain didn't bother me.  When we got home, I also did a 35 minute Pilates workout, and my legs are already feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!