Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 266.

This morning I continued with my pre-race taper, doing a 3 mile run in the rain~snow, (it was raining when I started, but was snowing when I finished)!  I never would have thought that the taper part of training would be just as difficult as doing those super long runs, but it is hard.  I feel a little slothful, and even had to give myself a pep-talk as I did my 3 miles this morning.  I'm putting my faith in the experts, though.  I'm following my training schedule, and hope I'll feel fresh and prepared come Saturday morning!

Thank you, everyone who has been following along on this journey with me; I really feel uplifted by all the support I've been receiving!  :)

1 comment:

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!