Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 267.

Portneuf Valley, Idaho

This morning I did a 4 mile run.  On these very cold, wet mornings, the hardest part is getting started.  It's a struggle to leave the warmth of the house and head out into the wind and cold.  But the great thing is, once I'm out there and have run a mile or two, my body warms up (a little!) and it feels so refreshing and cool.  It's so beautiful where we live, and this morning, the fresh layer of snow made my run feel like I was in a mint gum commercial ~ it was great!  After my run, I did 35 minutes of Pilates.  I'm feeling good and excited to get this show on the road!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to live! Glad you were able to convince yourself to get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this weekend. We will be thinking about you. This is an amazing accomplishment...even just to come this far. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!