Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy weekend.

Yesterday was a rest day, and I used it to take a rest from running, at least.  I was busy doing other things, like Cub Scouts in the morning from 9-11:30, then I spent the remainder of the day cooking cleaning and generally getting things ready to have several house guests for a couple of days for my daughter's baptism today.  This morning, all I had slotted was a 3 miler, since I had done my long run of the week on Thursday.  I did have to get up at 6am in order to have time to fit it in.  I decided to do my run outside, so I wouldn't wake everyone in the house up by using the loud treadmill.  It was still dark outside and the roads were a bit icy, so I made my way around at the park using a flashlight.  It was a good run, and it felt really nice to get outside.  I definitely needed that to start my day, and help me get through all the stuff we had going on.  Tomorrow's another rest day, then I look forward to a new week starting Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!