Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Easy day.

This morning I set out to do a 3 mile run.  I guess it's par for the course that since I had a great run yesterday, that today would be so-so.  I had the "legs o' lead" syndrome going on.  Plus, still dealing with the dang slippery roads.  Oh, well.  Not every run can be a great one.  At least I did it, and when I came home I did 30 minutes of Pilates, which made me feel a little better.  I still don't have our PC fixed, after spending literally all day yesterday running scan after scan and patch after patch.  It's very frustrating.  At least this laptop is holding out, so I can post on this blog!  It's part of what keeps me sane, you know.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!