Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter workout, with a slow start.

This morning is a cross-training/rest day.  It took me a little time to get going on my workout.  I've been feeling tired lately, and since I plan to do a long run tomorrow morning, I took advantage of getting a little extra rest.  I didn't get to sleep in, of course, since I had to get the kids off to school.  Once I felt ready, I started out with a 30 minute Pilates workout, then I did 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill.  I'm excited to get outside for my run tomorrow.  Hopefully the snow will let up, although it doesn't look promising.  We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Priscilla,
    Love to follow your workouts. You have a lot of determination, I am envious. Keep up the hard work. Love, Aunt Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!